The Program Assistant performs administrative and reporting tasks needed to support the operations of internally managed programs, including Solar and Strategic Energy Management (SEM). Duties will be specific to the Solar and SEM programs and will include records and database management, the review and processing of incentive payments to customers and contractors, and general program tracking. The Program Assistant will be assigned a variety of projects associated with the operations of the Solar and SEM programs which involve coordination and communication with trade allies, customers, program contractors and vendors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with critical and confidential project documents and other program-related documents to organize, file, and access data
- QC data entry in project tracking system, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other business applications
- Review files for accuracy and data quality and request missing information from participants and program delivery contractors
- Create filing systems and manage hard copy and digital records
- Proactively update and document details of operational processes in program implementation manuals, delivery contractor guidelines, and program forms
- Coordinate document and information sharing among the team and/or program contractors using the organization’s SharePoint platform
- Review and approve payments for project incentives to ensure prompt payments and make corrections as needed
- Support various program contractor and customer service processes and functions, which may include tracking data for reports, email or other communication and outreach tasks as needed
- Perform document retention and assist with audits of program files
- Communicate professionally about program requirements and deadlines
- Resolve complaints from customers or contractors, escalating when appropriate
- Other special projects and duties, as required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum two-year degree in business administration or technical field or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support to a business group
- Demonstrated customer service and business communication skills
- Experience creating and maintaining filing systems
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in data entry and general computer use, including the following MS Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio; Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and other database applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a supportive, contributing team member
- Experience working on multiple concurrent team-based initiatives
- Basic technical understanding of renewable energy or energy efficiency projects preferred
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
- Salary commensurate with skill and experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Applications accepted until position is filled.
Attn: Program Assistant — Renewables/Commercial
Location: Portland, OR
Posting Date: 12/18/2015
Closing Date: Open until position is filled.
Employment application packets are accepted via regular mail, fax at 503.546.6862 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.